VIDEX GSM Intercom With Keypad
Intercom for one entrance: simple intercom that is for one user.
Two way speech
Backlit name plate
Sim Card: sim card is required for set up for call through to the occupants phone.
Calls up to to 5 devices:if the phone call isn't answered, the next number is called.
Easy programming: easily done by SMS or dialing into the panel using a telephone with a keypad.
Surface Mounted: intercom with a mirror stainless steel facia and gun metal surround.
Push to exit input (codelock version): the popular 4800 keypad with 3 relays, 2x exit button inputs and programmable (Through the keypad) with up to three 4-8 digit codes.
Multiple phone numbers: the intercom allows the calling of two telephone numbers per button.
- 1 button up to 12 button kits available (surface or flush)
- Expandable up to 50 call buttons
- 4 telephone numbers per call button (1 primary and 3 diverts)
- 1000 dial to open numbers (which can each be assigned to an access level)
- 1000 user integrated proximity access
- 1 programmable call button timeband
- Up to 10 programmable access control timebands
- Up to 10 programmable free access timebands
- Up to 10 programmable access levels
- DDA compliant voice annunciation and call progress LED's
- Programming by SMS, GSMSK PC software or the new Videx smartphone SMS wizard App.
- Push to exit input and dry contact relay (C, NO and NC)
- 2 auxiliary inputs and 2 auxiliary outputs
- Micro USB connection (for ease of programming using the GSMSK software)
- RS485 bus connection (for networking with the Art.4903 keypad and/or Art.4850R off board proximity reader or for ease of programming using the GSMSK software)
- 2 codes (1 code per relay) for Art.4903 keypad when in standalone mode
- Up to 400 permanent access codes and 32 temporary codes for Art.4903 keypad when in RS485 network mode with GSM PRO module
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
If for any reason you wish to cancel the order prior to the goods being dispatched we will provide you with a full refund.
If you are acting as a consumer (ie not a business to business transaction), and wish to cancel the order after the goods have been dispatched / delivered then under the Distance Selling Regulations you have a period of 14 days (starting the day after delivery) to inform us of your wish to cancel the order.
We offer a standard delivery service free of charge* on the majority of our products, to UK postcodes. We aim to get most items to you within 28 from orderdays, unless otherwise stipulated. Please note: Automation only orders will be despatched within 7 working days.
Delivery usually takes place any time between 08:00 and 18:00 on the date of delivery.